Staying up late nights, over working, office and personal stress leaving dark circles under those pretty eyes of yours? Do not fret. What comes should eventually go. So will those dark circles.
Here are a few natural, chemical free, home remedies to hasten the process of ridding yourself of the dark circles.
- Almond oil is a long known solution to various skin and hair problems. This will come in handy even for removing the dark circles. Take a few drops of pure almond oil on your fingertips, apply it around the eyes and massage gently for around 15 minutes regularly. This will eventually fade away the shadows lurking below the eyes.
- Potatoes and cucumber doesn’t just help in cooling your eyes when you put the slices on your eyelids. The juice of both the vegetables taken in equal proportions and applied over the dark circles will help remove them gradually.
- Mint is one of the most popular herbs that don’t just add flavour to your cooking. A few drops of mint juice applied around your eyes will make your eyes regain its lost brightness and remove the dark circles.
- Tomato and lemon juice in equal proportions applied around the eyes will also help serve the purpose. You can also add turmeric and lentils to make a paste and apply this paste and wash off when it dries.
- Lastly, we all know the uses of rose water for a lot of skin problems. This will come to your rescue even in ridding yourself of dark circles. Dip a cotton ball in rose water and apply it around the eyes to see effective results in days.
Now that you have so many easy options to get rid of those stubborn eye ghosts, all you have to do is relax, sleep well, drink lots of water, live a life which, if not stress free, is at least minimal of stressors and choose any of the aforesaid remedies.